Goodbye.

Lille, Jan 23rd 2016
07.11 am in -4 Dc 

Im on my train going to Charles de Gaulle Airport, writing while crying. Shares hug with Tante because she took me to Lille Europe.
Maybe would be the last time being here again in a moment. 
I really never know where this life would take me to. After all the dreams that I made and this journey that I have done. I really have no idea. 
I wouldn't be fully home again because I leave my heart to the people I left here, they said. But I wouldn't regret anything. 
Tante asked me whether I regret anything of my staying and the only answer is 'how can I?' 
I chose this journey at the first place. 
I really want to stop whining about how sad I am. Bu Im too sad to stop. 
I never wanted to be away so far, maybe because I don't want to have another goodbyes. I don't want to leave 'for good' as people said. 
I should be really awake to understand that I would have 'see you again' after 'haha nice to know you' 

Au révoir, Lille. 
May you will still be as cold as you are now on the day I come back. 
I leave my people in you, please take care of them like you took care of me. 
It was really fine to walk on your side for months. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat