Lying.

Is it okay right to lie to people we trust?
It feels so good right to lie and leave?
I know it’s so great to be with someone we lied to.
What will beat the feeling of lying to people we love.

I know baby.
I know why we lied.
We’re just so afraid of letting go
We just so in love
We just want to protect.

I know baby.
I know we feel bad.
We’re just afraid they will find out.
We will get busted on the right time
We will be fine afterwards.

Nothing can hide something from anything.
A lion will sniff on their target.
Police will shot in silence.
God will forgive while we hopping, right?
Its fine
Lie as you stand.
Lie to the people you love.
Lie to the people you trust
Lie to the people you really want to keep.
They will not going anywhere.

They just will know, and be silent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat