an Exhibition

When I was teen I used to read a teen romance novel. And mostly, they published by Gagasmedia. Gagasmedia author like to be looked intelligent and classy, so mostly they talk about art and work. Some novels, which talked about art, always mention about an exhibition, either its paint or a photo exhibition. The author will tell me about the ambiance and some times love happens there. Until tomorrow, I always wondering about how is the feeling to be in friend’s gallery or art work exhibition.

            But tomorrow, an old friend invited me to be a part of his opening exhibition, and then I came.
I almost cry over there. Because I saw passion, dream, and pride gathered in one place. Like wow, their dream made all of those. It was amazing. Heart-warming, that’s the word. Because when I came, there is someone who’s literally screaming meanwhile he was singing. I don’t like hard music, but when I was there I cant stop looking around while kinda enjoying the music and smile. I was so happy to be there. I have to take trans to be there, I break the traffic and have choice to be not there, but I came and smiled. 


            Now, I do understand why people tend to fall in love in an exhibition. Because they saved you from the imagination; you can look around the artworks and wondering about what they were thinking while making this. Because I saw a picture that captured chickens, 3 pictures and telling story about chickens; the title was ‘chicken vaccination’.
I laughed.
If you see that on instagram, you would say “what the fuck” hahaha
But when you see that on exhibition, you will try to understand what message they are trying to tell you.
Because either you believe it or not, they are telling you something.
           

Then I asked him about how it feels to be there, their own exhibition, then he said “happy and proud”. Then I laughed.
How can you not?
I do proud
How can he not?
Hahahha
Then I saw his post on Path about how thankful he was about the dream that happened that day.


This is the guy!


friend's artwork





I wanna say that Im also thankful to be there. Because in fact its not only his dream to be there, but mine too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat