How Zero You Would be to People.

“I hardly recognized the girl you are today
And, God, I hope it's not too late”
lost-MichaelBuble 

In the past 2 years I met bunch of people.
They come
Then go.
Some people come back
Some are literally gone.
Some people can easily help, some cant move without benefit.
Some stays
Some cant.
Some trust
Some don’t.

And those are totally okay.
Because you are not alone, if you are shitty you will be with 200000000+++ people around the world. And if you are good you will be with the rest of this universe.

I ever being trusted; being dumped; being stabbed; being friended; unfriended; invited; uninvited; being understood; being spoken up and shut; being loved then left

And if you want to know more complicated thing I ever being followed and unfollowed; shared and unshared; being in an inner circle and being dropped out. Hahahaha

Then again,
That’s just a phase.

What I’m trying to say here is: I ever felt so much pain in life. I ever am being dumped by my best friends over a man. I ever being alone and feeling numb.So, your perception and your opinion towards my life are nothing.

People in front of you right now who ever they are, fighting for something you don’t know; you cant imagine, even you can even think would exist.
And you got zero right to judge.

Just because,
You are a good Muslim; Christian; Buddhist; Hindu, 
And we’re just good human being with perfect mentality to face this huge world.

You hardly recognized, the girl I am today was facing the things that makes you would take the hat off.


Fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat