Hellaw?


One day you will wake up on the afternoon and realized you wasted lots of time after planning for good things.

Today,
I watched Paper Towns Movie. Right after my lecturer asked me about what Im doing right now in this life.
And out of nowhere I assumed that I knew what im doing right now, when in fact I don’t.
“ …………..“ Those were things I knew in life which were my comfort zones.
“ …………………………………………………………………………………………….” and those were piece of real life where my dreams live.
Sometimes we should make a paper town for a paper girl
Because people just wanna see us the way they wanna see.
Because we just trying to be what society want over what we really want.
Don’t you want to run away?
Don’t you want to cry when all your dream life was only in a movie?
Don’t you want to make a blink for your problems?
Don’t you want to have a date with your bias?
You want them, yes.
But only in your sleep

You fight for it.
But only for the pride

Miracle is not what you are wishing for.
It IS what you are having right now.


See yourself in 5 years right now,
What dream you finally made up?




Ps, and yes this movie is actually VERY GOOD. I cried because it is very good.
the ending is epic and plot twist, the meaning got me from the first 10 minutes.
the stars have caught me till I post this post.
The story is not important but this movie is very important for me.
i know Im exaggerating, but please watch this first and tell your opinion about this.



                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat