Dot Dot Dot...

On a one fine evening
You ever told me about how love works
On us
How strong we were
How fine we are now
How happy we will be

Love selling happiness,
You said that day.

And I thought you are the one
Whose selling happiness
Because no matter what will happen
Rather it is love or lust
I will be happy if its you

Another one fine evening
You told me that you love
So much
That much until it hurts you
Too much until it bleeds
As much as my jealousy bothers you
As much as you want me to shut

Another one fine day
You left because it’s just fine being alone
You left because we are so fine.
You left bringing the reason you are coming.

And another evening become fine again,
With me scared of being in love.
With this little secret about ever loved and left on a fine evening




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat