Home

Last week I slept over at friend’s for Mid-test week because it is raining season, here in Jakarta and my exam schedule always late afternoon when usually rain fall down. For the first time in forever and I hope for the last time my mom permitted me to go sleepover at friend’s, because she is herself never even think about that before.

5 days being apart with Mama and Bapak.
None of them try to call me and say everything like asking anything. Either I being irritated I, myself got to miss them a lot. I realized that mom and dad supposed to make a home feels like home wherever they are away from home.
It is always home where I can poo conveniently.
It is always home where my mom yell to every single detail that I made.
It is always home where nobody demands for everything I should do.
I shouldn’t always adapt to everything that happens there.
It is always home where I shouldn’t pay back to everything that I have eaten.
It is always home where I can lock the door and shut everyone up because I just don’t want to open my mouth up.

I miss my home doesn’t mean I don’t like where I was. I love being there, being 24hours with a best friend and talk shits while we’re sleepy. That was interesting! Hahaha live together with a best friend is one of my dream and she made it happen. Im very very happy for that!

But again,
It is just home.
That you couldn’t even compare to the best Castle in town.
I was thinking about being apart with them as soon as possible, but these 5 days were the hardest day of my life.
40KM(Home-campus-home), every single day was never been this hard for me.
I was dreaming about this kind of life, and however I didn’t regret every single decision I made 5 days ago.
But, I suppose to know that I can make it, 40KM each day. And I just realized it was only supposed to be rain, not even the memories or missing.

And let me tell you the hardest part.
It was the last night I would be sleep here, when I know I can always ride home that night but I couldn’t. hahahaha
So I cried.
Cried a lot while type this post.

But I swear this is the first time I got my ‘home sick’.
Im so sorry for being so cheesy
And why I cry and feel this bad home sick?
Because I prayed for this kind of life and In fact this is not like I thought before.


 Value everything, guys. It wont last forever, as short as you blink your eyes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat