Worries

I worry about my grades
I worry about my expensive dream
I worry about if I accepted as exchange student and have to live alone abroad
I worry about my grade this semester
I worry about in my late 18 I didn’t make anything in my life
I worry about my targets wouldn’t on time
I worry about my body that would always be this fat or more
I worry about my job after graduated
I worry about my family, my parent’s health
I worry about my family financial condition
I worry about my health
I worry about this July I couldn’t make any draft at all
I worry about my blog
I worry about anything that I did wouldn’t affecting anyone
I worry about being fail because I didn’t work hard for it
I worry about being fail because I’m not good enough
I worry about my mental that will easily get tired and not willing to try again
I worry about that I would give up on life and feeling done.


Tell me your worries, and lets not to be someone that we worried about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat