Perks of Dating Me

I can drive and ride. So, for this little thing you can compare me with ordinary girl out there. Yea, Im that arrogant and that counted. 

I can cook. Actually, my category of cooking is knowing where is pepper and onion and chili and salt and sugar, knowing how to turn on the stove. So, yea I can cook. 

I learn a lot. I learn about you, I learn about my family and your family and my friend and your friend. I learn to be better person, I learn about what you like and Im upgrading my self of knowledges about you. 

I read. To love someone who reads is a must. So, no reason needed. 

I write. To love someone who writes is a plus. So, yay you for getting a plus! 

I listen. You can guarantee me to always listen over your bullshits or your stories. I listen to everything.

I speak up. You can always know everything about me from my mouth. You don't have to be good at guessing because i will tell you everything you need to know and you need to do. 

I do make up. I understand how to put blush on over highlighter, and what is primer over foundation. MUA for any occasion is no need. 

I understand your music, your soccer hobby, you playstation time, your boyfriends. 

I tell you stories. About my bestfriends, my family, my life goals, stranger on the street, my day. 

Im cry baby. I cry over lil things, so you can find my eyes wet over sad movies at the cinema. 

Im over sensitive, I will overthinking about your feeling to me every single time i find your self different. 

I need to be hugged. I love to be touched. So, sometimes i want you to hold my hand tight and don't want you to take it off.

I will love you too much.

I will miss you every single time. 

Im angry if you respond me late.

Im reactive.

Im changing mood every second. 

I mean no, when i say no.

Im not romantic. 

Im jealousy. This is insane. I can be very jealousy with every single detail in your life :( 

I don't understand your reason for not giving me message all day long. 

And Im not interesting, means boring. I cant flow with the chat, i cannot start conversation. 

I eat a lot :( 

I hate you when you use wrong words. I judge you by words you use. 

I write a poem. So my words would be too exaggerating for you. 

I don't do and don't understand any kind of codes. Please.. So please. 

Im very very clear with my words. So, yea.

Im on time. 

Im fast. 

Im impatient. Im very very very easy to explode over sweat. 

I trust you a lot. Like literally so much. 

Im bestfriend-ing with around 10 girls. Deal with that. 

Im bossy. 

Im looking up over you. 


I always want you to be more than me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat