Interest

I lost interest in people, I just imagine if everybody would do the same as me. Whats on my mind right now is “if you like me, its good. If you don’t then its okay.” Because, my life right now is already very cruel and why should I busy my day for caring about other people.

Another idea comes with big issues such as atheist, vulgar relationship, vulgar outfit, being gay or bi or transgender, how she gets money, how he can be that romantic. For me, you can be the F you want, as long… As long you don’t touch me, you don’t touch my friends, you don’t talk about my life, my family, or being sotoy of what I have been through.

I lost interest about people. The way they send good comments, they way they greet me, the way they touch my top and say “bagus deh bajunya”/”lucu sepatunya”, they way they show how they follow me on instagram or path or twitter or blogger and say “lo gendutan gak sih dari waktu di Instagram?”.
I don’t trust them anymore, I don’t trust there is one single dude in this universe doesn’t say bad things about other people.

Why?
Because I did.
I keep in mind lots of things about my judgments on people. I don’t like their earrings, or bracelets or the way they laugh or even the way the joke at me.
One single thing that differs me from them? I don’t make another face to show ‘em everything I want to show.
I don’t bite my lip when I compliment people, I don’t buy sugar to say critics, I don’t be friend with someone I hate.

Fair enough right?
I don’t try to make new society or even to enter a society. I make peace, if I can join I would. If you don’t want me to go just say so.

Be clear, because I’m clear.
“I don’t care about you and your life, and how long you have been consuming drugs. And not even in my whisper pray I wish to God for you to care about my life.”
So, stahp it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat