Happy Life

Today, I came to a gathering event about “be an inspiring teenagers”. Many people become  speakers there and my idol, which is Mr. Andreas Chang, was also one of them. Why I adore him so much because I can guarantee that I must have something new after I met him. I always have something to think about my life, about this life, and he always encourage me and say that I’m worthy. He is great because he was trying to be great, and he is humble as we can imagine.

Also today, he said quote after questioning about 10 things we have in life, and what 3 things that we want to share to people.  The quote is:

                                               
Because, people will disappear and objects might be lost. And I agreed so hard as I nod my head so hard. And I laughed this evening, because I just put my happy life to person and then they say that I can leave, actually. I’m not mad, I’m just shock that why did I do that to my life before. Hahahaha
So, on my way home I repeated that sentence and laugh again.

Life can be that funny, and why so serious?





P.s my thought about 10 things I have in life were:
Time, family, smartness, skill, best friends, motorcycle, goals, chance, good Hand phone and laptop, and Internet connection

And my thought about 3 things I can give to people were:
Time, inspiration, and story


Tell me yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat