New Greetings!

O-M-G!

Been leaving this blog since May and finally had a chance and had willingness to do this again.
and you missed so many stories, after about......
1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
Months.

Five F'in Months!
So crazy.

first of all, HELLO!!

Because of I forgot all of the stories since May to this ending of September. so, lets start with whats happening right now. and what I had lately.

1. Me going for Lebaran Trip to Lombok and Bali, and I lost my phone there. no, actually my phone died cause sea water kissed it.
2. Me got the scholarship. and became Buddy Coordinator, and knowing lots of Junior gemash. this was actually huge, and maybe i would make post about this.
3. My Hongkong-Shenzen-Macau Trip!
4. My dying schedule for -a brand new day- which is NEW SEMESTER, yay!
5. My expensive dreams is happening again this month. hehe he he.
6. this post I post on the last day of my holiday.


Ei Ei..... those were my not-so-important recent updates.
and maybe I should make a day for blogging. ya, maybe i should. later.

But actually I always can be found on Instagram (fanitheo) for seeing whats happening on my days.

Been wanting to blog everything, but I don't like to do blogging via Phone, because I cant touch the feeling of typing there. so, lets find day to do it.

Zaijian!!

o yea, I learned Chinese for the sake of Chinese subject in this F'in semester.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat