Someone New.

Let me introduce you guys to someone who just arrived and safely landed in my heart.* whats this-__-* 
Haha.
yes, im moved already.
and there's someone who offers me something big and something new.

I love him. He loves me too, he said.
we're not into a relationship but we're doing a relationship.
we do care, we do missing, and we do needing.

How should i start describe him? 
he's kind. kind of playboy i mean, no no.. he's kind, uncare sometimes, silly, stupid, cute, and romantic.
and the exact thing for me is "He's Enough"
for now, i just need someone that fits in me.
I dont need him to be so smart. so rich, and so on.
because, im afraid i dont need him that so.

I just need someone that loves me as well and dont give up on me.

P.s: for someone out there, let me tell you that there's nothing gonna be alright if we dont think so. Ily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat