If you're not the One


If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

I never know what the future brings 
But I know you are here with me now  
We will make it through  


And I hope you are the one I share my life with


And I hope you’re the one I share my life with 


And I wish that you could be the one I die with 


And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with 


I hope I love you all my life
Cause I love you, whether its wrong or right 


And though I can’t be with you tonight 


And know my heart is by your side
do you ever heard to this song? Daniel Bediengfield's Song tittled If You're Not The One.

i just try to think when i hear this song.
the lyric and the meaning..
thats so.. real for me.

god sent me that guy.
if he's not my destiny, then why i should cry for him. i should fight for him. i should dream for my future with him. i should think that he's the one. i should be this stupid. and i should trapped in love this far.

that song makes me wondering am i the only one who's fighting here?
and say to me, 
" cause i Love you, whether its wrong or right, i know i can be with you tonight..."
i just make everything is okay as long as im with him.
even when i knew that you're not that okay with all these.

hemm
in the end.
i just can talk to my reflection that..
"this is love, you can ask why, you just have to find how"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat