Waiter for A Wait List

Emm,
Good Night, 'vrybodeh.
before i write this post down, i watched 3 movies in 2 nights. 
Hachiko, My Sister Keeper, and Social Networking. these three movies are teach me 1 thing, 'i just have to do what i want to do'. 2 of 'em just makes me cry, huhuhu.. 
 ya because the girl who tries to keep her own body and her mom who tries to keep her own sister, just success made my night so full in tears.
and hachiko, oh God! i dare you to not cryin' on when you watch this movie! the dog that will always been there, will always on its spot, will always waiting, will always patient. the top of my tears is when a guy told him that 'he's never come back' then he said the dog just should does what it should to does. you know, the feeling when you want to go back, to move on. but your heart doesnt want to? that feeling is so sucks!  dont try that at home xD
the last is Social Networking, Mark Zukcerburg, My Hero, the Superior. just made the world staring at him. he made it, and brave to be wrong, brave to be sued, he just does what he wants to does. he should left his 'best friend' A.K.A His 'real CFO', he is trapped. but he knows what he should does, then. this is the real point. dont be so fast, just slow down but make sure and prove it that your 'slow motion' is not a bullshits.


I do love my Self, we just HAVE TO Love ourselves. 
me, <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat