Untittled,♥.

emmm..
good night,
wanna share you something new. something untittled, something that boring you so much. annoying.
this life is getting bored anyway, before i meet my way to be happy. to be always happy, no matter what im feelin'
i just dont care about people's life, dont care about judgements, dont care about the unclear gossip, dont care about anything that i dont want to hear to.
just smile,
just made a standart to my self that 'i cant be badmood, i have to make my mood by my self, i will looking for my moodbooster by my self."
god will always there, he was always there.
will always.
will never far away. will never stay away. god will always with me, with all of my step.
maybe something happens and makes me regret it all.. just fell me down, scaring me to take a new step and a revolution.
yap! until i found the method, the way to get our happiness.

we are happy because we want to be.
just it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat