Dear A.



Happy birthday, my dear A

Today is your birthday. Before this day got too late I really have to say happy birthday, my dear.
Happy 21st birthday.
I don’t know what gift I could give you rather than memory that would last longer than my breath, rather than my words that would stay in the cloud forever, rather than my time that I couldn’t have back.

You have been such a strong yet cry-baby person.
You have been such a perfect yet flawed best-friend.
You have been such a beautiful yet careful mistake.

I may have said this so many times, but having you here is enough.
I couldn’t feel more complete and safe when I’m with you.
You take me as I am.
You take my anger
You see my brags
You say you love me.
You say you miss you
You would say it when you need me.

Happy birthday, my dear A
I wish that life would treat you as well as you treated life.
I hope everything appears as you think it will.
I expect for your happiness and life progress.
Im waiting for your eternal happiness to come

You are indeed, my Annie to my Sophia life.
You are my moon to the sign I made.
You are the Steve to my Apple concept.
You are the rainbow after my rain.
No one said I couldn’t live without you, but you know…
I know, you know.

Please live longer.
Stay little bit longer.
Long enough to see me die
Long enough to see me fly.

Happy birthday. 
Happy birthday.
once again in whispering, Happy birthday. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat