Three Hundred and Sixty five of 365.

Last day of this year.

Alhamdulillah
Praise to God
Ends with thankful and grateful feeling
Alhamdulillah

2016 would be my last age as a 'teen' because I will have my 19 on Jan.
2016 would be my big year because I suppose to go abroad for an exchange.
2016 would be my best year because I planned every single detail for every single f'in month.
2016 would have its 29 of Feb after 4 years of waiting.
2016 should be awesome!

For this last day of the year,
I want to close this chapter with pray and hope.

Hope that y'all would have great lives ahead; have tons of fortune; have lots of love.

Happy New Year, people.

Let a story begins with love and wish.


"Bismillahirrahmanirrahim."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat