♚​ Love, will always be Love.

Girl : why did you dont stare at me and say something bad about me?

Boy: for what?

Girl: because, i Think you're there,not for me. not for keeping me.

Boy: im there just to be your place where you can find the place to run to. when you dont know where should you go. when you dont know what should you do. just supplier of a shoulder for you to cryin' on. just a factory of laugh to coming your laugh back. just a case of a packet of tissue.

Girl: then why did you dont take me from the circle?

Boy: its not my job. its your boyF's job. i will always standing on your back. im just a place that you can use to run to. will always be here.

 ♥Me, 
for all the colour you've made in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear A.

Perks of Being Loved by ye bestfriend

aku curhat